Back to Main Page
Finding Your Dream Home
Most people like to dream about the home they would buy if they won the lottery but there is no reason why you can't transform your dream into a more achievable reality. The trick is to be more precise about what you want when searching for your dream home instead of dreaming too big. When you have a clear picture of your ideal home, the more achievable your dream will become.
To help you stay realistic and narrow down your decisions, there are certain aspects regarding your dream home that you need to define. To help you stay focused, consider the following:
Personal reasons: What are your reasons for wanting to buy a new and "better" home?
- What do you specifically dislike about your current home that you wish you could change (I.E. location, size of backyard, number of bedrooms or bathrooms, closet space, neighborhood, etc.).
- What do you like about your current home that you would like to see in your new home?
- If you have a family, are you the only one who wishes to move? What are your family member's reasons for wanting to move or stay?
Geographic location: Where would you consider the ideal environment to live in?
- Do you enjoy the quietness of the countryside; do you feel more at home in the hustle and bustle of a busy city; or would you prefer a little mixture of both in a suburban lifestyle?
- Is it important that you are close to your work, or that your children are close to school?
- Does the climate matter?
- Do you need a change of scenery?
Precise Property facts: What type of home is realistic for your budget?
- What is the type of house you are interested in purchasing (I.E. townhouse, bungalow, split-level bungalow semi-detached, single-family home, etc.).
- What size house are you interested in?
- What size yard would you prefer?
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms are ideal?
- What is the budget you have to work with? Is your budget suitable to the type of home you are interested in?
Additional features: What miscellaneous home/location features are important to you?
- Do you require certain conveniences such as being close to public parks, transportation, gas station, plazas, foods stores, or shopping centers?
- Is nature important? Are trees, fields and water necessary?
- How important is privacy? Would you like to live on a street with many neighbors, or would you prefer having to use a car to visit your closest one?
- Does your home require plenty of windows for natural light, or does it only matter that you have windows in specific areas to provide you with picturesque views of the landscape outside.
- Do you like a house that features an open concept or one that distinctly separates common rooms from one another?
When you are clear on the type of home that is ideal for you and your family, you can begin working with a professional realtor to locate your home and make your dream a reality.
Once you start looking, you'll discover that there are plenty of home options out there waiting for you. It's all a matter of knowing exactly what you want, what you can afford, and finding a great realtor who can help you achieve your goal.
Your degree approval from Almeda University stays on file indefinitely.
You may proceed at any time.
However, even though we do not anticipate an increase in fees,
keep in mind that any fees quoted are guaranteed for 30 calendar days only. If you respond after this time period, you will be responsible for any additional fees that may be in effect.
On a budget?
Almeda offers a 0% finance plan.
Click here for more information!
Calendar of Events
New Classes Being Added
Proposed Development Schedule is subject to change without notice.
These are estimated dates of completion, and course availability is
Business Communications: Powerful Email Techniques
Cisco CCNP BCMSN 642-812
Cisco CCNP BSCI 642-901
Cisco CCNP ISCW 642-825
Cisco CCNP ONT 642-845
CompTIA A+ Depot Technician 220-604
Excel 2007 Advanced
Click the Products & Pricing page and save today!
We are announcing the launch of our exciting new student service - the Mentor Apprentice Network. Via state of the art conference call technology, the Mentor Apprentice Network provides small groups the opportunity to engage in live, real-time discussions with directors, vice presidents and chief officers in Fortune 1000 companies...Read Full Press Release
Thank you for making the wire transfer to you so smooth. One of the most nerve racking issues I face is sending money from one point of the world
to another and hope it reaches successfully. You made this transaction much smoother.
I am also really grateful for the enthusiasm and eagerness you people of Almeda University have portrayed to me. For all people there who have responded to my many emails from beginning to its logical conclusion, your patience is greatly appreciated.
Please send my appreciation to everyone there.
We hope you enjoy our newsletter. We spent a considerable amount of time putting it together for you, but if you
want to be removed from future mailings, please click here:
For information regarding sponsorship of future newsletters, please
write to email@example.com
To submit an article, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org. While we cannot compensate you for your writing, we will give you name credit.